Tuuba Time: 2024-03-28 13:50:53 | Local Time: 2024-03-28 11:50:53

You are not logged in.

^ #31 2017-06-19 15:44:05

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Re: Tuuba Revival Project

ignoring it is way too hard, what else are we supposed to be triggered about
just make the subforum visible to no one but boat, he won't be able to figure out why anyone isn't responding anyway

(´・ω・`)

^ #32 2017-06-19 17:09:31

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

You know, if you are trying to say something indirectly, dont say It in the Thread. People can zoom in, you know?
And they think Im the fucktard. Or that I am that trash boat dude.
Just leave the lewd subforum as It is now, if people are easily butthurted by my quality lewd, well that's their problem.

^ #33 2017-06-19 17:31:10

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

I sure do hope they find a cure for brain damage soon

honestly I think we need to have a mass exodus between GD and OT, since a number of GD worthy threads are in OT right now, leaving GD almost completely empty
a potential full on merge could almost even be considered, as most of the OT threads could be moved to GD:

Hidden text

En0H3w1.png
(everything highlighted could be moved to GD or another appropriate subforum in my opinion, ITT is red because dead)
(gee whiz the purple isn't playing ball with the green of the thread titles but you get the point)

(´・ω・`)

^ #34 2017-06-19 17:48:17

Mara
Baka
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:

Just leave the lewd subforum as It is now, if people are easily butthurted by my quality lewd, well that's their problem.

So we will leave the lewd subforum for one (1) user to be used? Noice.

tupsu wrote:

I sure do hope they find a cure for brain damage soon

honestly I think we need to have a mass exodus between GD and OT, since a number of GD worthy threads are in OT right now, leaving GD almost completely empty
a potential full on merge could almost even be considered, as most of the OT threads could be moved to GD:

Hidden text

En0H3w1.png
(everything highlighted could be moved to GD or another appropriate subforum in my opinion, ITT is red because dead)
(gee whiz the purple isn't playing ball with the green of the thread titles but you get the point)

I actually forgot to put that in OP. I fully agree with ya.

^ #35 2017-06-19 17:54:40

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

No, to be used and seen by everybody as always, dont let them get to your head dude.

Last edited by Hades Izanami (2017-06-19 18:43:54)

^ #36 2017-06-19 18:01:25

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:

No, to be used and seen by everybody as always, dont let them get to your head dude.

no you dipshit, he's saying literally no one other than you is using it
before you bring up that ippe posted two pictures in it a few weeks ago, those were pretty clearly courtesy pictures so he couldn't be accused of derailing while calling you out

(´・ω・`)

^ #37 2017-06-20 00:10:45

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

I like those pictures though.

^ #38 2017-06-20 01:57:36

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

Thank you, at least somebody appreciates my quality lewd. Not that the rest doesn't.

^ #39 2017-06-20 11:58:40

Sync

pYpjQMD.jpg

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #40 2017-06-20 12:01:21

Sync

"...you are a neckbeard virgin loser who lives in his mum's basement. You are literally the worst kind of person and I'm not gonna bother replying to you any more or even acknowledging your existence in any way."

-- B1rd

^ #41 2017-06-20 13:18:22

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:

I like those pictures though.

I wouldn't expect you to post them otherwise/go out of your way to find them

Hades Izanami wrote:

Thank you, at least somebody appreciates my quality lewd. Not that the rest doesn't.

he meant the pictures he posted himself, dipshit

(´・ω・`)

^ #42 2017-06-20 18:09:12

InsectProxy
a moskito made it for a stig

Mara wrote:

Removal of ITT

We might be able to replace this by encouraging users to use the irc a bit.
The only thing is the ITT is a good option as an alternative for people who don't use irc.

LJHcm9k.png?1

^ #43 2017-06-21 00:43:14

UnderminE
Glasses

Hades Izanami wrote:

Even I think your cow-taste is horrible, sorry man

696183596a.jpg

^ #44 2017-06-21 12:52:16

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

You like dicks, that's why.

^ #45 2017-06-21 17:46:12

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

afaik, miney is a bisexual, but can we stop discussing your lewd posts like it actually matters? because it doesn't

Mara wrote:

Removal of ITT
ITT is easily the most popular thread in the entire forum with over 17,000 replies and almost 500,000 views. At first it would sound like a really bad idea to remove such an active thread, but I think it would benefit the forum a lot. Removing ITT would potentially create new threads again. Sure, you will lose a place to talk about t- oh wait, there's an entire subforum for it! Remember, threads in Off-Topic doesn't need to be A+ quality. That means you can post about your Sunday meals in a new thread. For chit-chat, we have IRC but people never seem to realize that. Killing ITT will be a bit painful experience for some, but it's only for the best. This is the most essential change that needs to be done.

I think it's a pretty bad idea. The ITT thread is a bit like a chat for those who don't know how to use (or don't want to use) IRC. If someone wants to talk about a specific subject they can open a new thread (politics thread, for instance, which already exists), but opening a thread for every minor subject sounds like a pain in the ass.

Mara wrote:

Stopping Necromancy Game
The second most popular thread in the forum is zini's awesome necromancy game. Over 9,000 replies and almost 250,000 views. It has come to the point where people just spam random letters like ccc and ssss ffffg aplll nonstop. Give some air to other forum games that are out there. The game has been running so long either way and I think it's time to announce the winner and title them as the biggest spammer of all time.

Removing Lewd subforum
This doesn't affect activity at all, but might as well mention it. It's dead, pointless and waste of frontpage space. If someone really needs to post something lewd outside of the subforum, just spoiler and tag it as NSFW or something. Also removing Lewd will (hopefully) make us forget about Khelly's dick.

yes to both. it's possible to make a NSFW thread in OT or something if people here can't resist posting GREAT ANIME TIDDIES AND PUSSY

Mara wrote:

Combine G&R with Other Media
I found myself saying this last year and it still seems like a good idea. Combine two inactive subforums into one as not many people here play osu! either way. If the activity increases from osu!players, we could just try making a subforum for the subforum.

Removing Art subforum
Also move the most active threads (Game Art and Brian's personal picture dump) in GD. The subforum barely has any activity going on and it's a good enough reason to do a change.

These are only just a tip of an iceberg. Let me know what do you think about the current state and what would you do to fix it.

If people are interested, I can always host another mafia game.

don't have any specific opinion about these.

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

Board footer

Cookie policy