Tuuba Time: 2024-03-28 21:48:03 | Local Time: 2024-03-28 19:48:03

You are not logged in.

^ #31 2017-11-23 17:14:50

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Re: Tuuba Mafia 4: The death of Mara [Town & Jester Victory]

not sure if you've forgotten I'm a female again or you're going on about something unrelated

honestly tb day 1 info lynch would be a decent strategy, but I'd leave that for a situation when we really have 0 other scumreads to follow (so as late in the day as possible)

(´・ω・`)

^ #32 2017-11-23 17:59:25

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Votes

fittan (2) - Multtari, Lefafel
Hades Izanami (1) - tupsu
Multtari (1) - Granger
Granger (1) - fittan
tupsu (1) - Hades Izanami

tupsu wrote:

not sure if you've forgotten I'm a female again or you're going on about something unrelated

Rules of the internet and all that.

1496136958621.jpg

^ #33 2017-11-23 18:04:08

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

IppE wrote:
tupsu wrote:

Rules of the internet and all that.

https://mei.tuuba.moe/fgsfds/1496136958621.jpg

I thought you said you were straight?

(´・ω・`)

^ #34 2017-11-23 19:30:44

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

please stop off-topic discussion about pronouns and gay shit

tupsu wrote:
fittan wrote:

the first thing granger did was vote someone after a random lynch train had started ?_?
Unvote: Lefafel falafel
Vote: Granger

voting granger for RV, while completely ignoring my RV just before it? are you a scum trying to play down you and granger as a scumpair? or trying to implicate me as your partner in illegal crimes?

it does make sense that mafia would have a gun, but what do I know, apparently I was somehow reincarnated after being killed by gladi

now, see, your vote was just as nonsensical as any of ours, but at the same time you had the best reasoning

fittan.gif

^ #35 2017-11-23 19:40:12

Soner
Fruit Expert/Expert Fruit

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy eating turkey in honor of Indigenous American Genocide Day, but I can't pass up an opportunity to continue that genocidal tradition by killing all Mafia! So, who exactly are we gonna lynch this time?

^ #36 2017-11-23 19:50:56

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

fittan wrote:

please stop off-topic discussion about pronouns and gay shit

tupsu wrote:
fittan wrote:

the first thing granger did was vote someone after a random lynch train had started ?_?

voting granger for RV, while completely ignoring my RV just before it? are you a scum trying to play down you and granger as a scumpair? or trying to implicate me as your partner in illegal crimes?

it does make sense that mafia would have a gun, but what do I know, apparently I was somehow reincarnated after being killed by gladi

now, see, your vote was just as nonsensical as any of ours, but at the same time you had the best reasoning

yeah, I mostly wanted to see if boat flips out at being threatened, which would be sign of a scared newbscum. he didn't, but I'm not dropping my vote for now
my extremely flimsy initial scumread is on either you or lefa, you for the weird granger vote that ignored me (though I suppose that could've been you just missing my post, though you haven't said anything in your defense yet so still sus) and him for vote piling on you during RVS
but we still have at least one completely silent player, so don't read much into it

Soner wrote:

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy eating turkey in honor of Indigenous American Genocide Day, but I can't pass up an opportunity to continue that genocidal tradition by killing all Mafia! So, who exactly are we gonna lynch this time?

hopefully mafia, but we'll see what happens

(´・ω・`)

^ #37 2017-11-23 20:05:31

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Soner has been warned

Stick to the rules kids, read them if you don't know them.

^ #38 2017-11-23 21:07:34

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

tupsu wrote:

yeah, I mostly wanted to see if boat flips out at being threatened, which would be sign of a scared newbscum. he didn't, but I'm not dropping my vote for now
my extremely flimsy initial scumread is on either you or lefa, you for the weird granger vote that ignored me (though I suppose that could've been you just missing my post, though you haven't said anything in your defense yet so still sus) and him for vote piling on you during RVS

We have little to nothing to go by, I have nothing to defend myself from. I'm just stabbing in the dark.

fittan.gif

^ #39 2017-11-23 21:10:34

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

That being said, Multtari in all honesty has the word excuse to vote someone thus far. Gut feeling.

fittan.gif

^ #40 2017-11-23 23:18:12

abraker
Mad Scientist

Finally caught up and filled in the data. Now let's see,

tupsu wrote:
fittan wrote:

Emphasis on bold part.

Person A (potential scum) implicating that Person B (scum or town) is with them implicates that Person A is scum. Scum would not want others to think they are scum. Therefore, argument is false. Therefore, Person A is not implicating that Person B is scum.

If the person directing the argument is Person B, and if Person B is scum, then such argument use would be to draw suspicion away from Person B and implicate Person A as scum. If Person B is town, then its use would just be to implicate person A as scum.

In short, tupsu is now on my watch list for contradiction and possible set up.

hfT37VC.gif

^ #41 2017-11-23 23:27:54

abraker
Mad Scientist

tupsu wrote:

Why keep vote on Hades and suspect entirely different set of people?

hfT37VC.gif

^ #42 2017-11-23 23:34:38

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

fittan wrote:

That being said, Multtari in all honesty has the word excuse to vote someone thus far. Gut feeling.

this was supposed to say worst btw excuse oops

english is hard when all words sound the same

abraker wrote:

Finally caught up and filled in the data. Now let's see,

tupsu wrote:
fittan wrote:

Emphasis on bold part.

Person A (potential scum) implicating that Person B (scum or town) is with them implicates that Person A is scum. Scum would not want others to think they are scum. Therefore, argument is false. Therefore, Person A is not implicating that Person B is scum.

If the person directing the argument is Person B, and if Person B is scum, then such argument use would be to draw suspicion away from Person B and implicate Person A as scum. If Person B is town, then its use would just be to implicate person A as scum.

In short, tupsu is now on my watch list for contradiction and possible set up.

nothing to add except that this is also something smart scum would say, but at the same time you brought up good points about tupsu
qwsrku.png

fittan.gif

^ #43 2017-11-24 06:15:03

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

abraker wrote:
tupsu wrote:

Why keep vote on Hades and suspect entirely different set of people?

because it's early d1, all my real scumreads are far too flimsy to follow and I'm the resident boat bully of the forum
your other point is kinda valid I guess, but you're reading far too much into very early tinfoiling to get people into thinking and suspecting others/trying to move from rvs to voting on a slightly stronger basis
can elaborate/further defend myself while I'm not on the bus

oh yeah I'm also ready to lynch soner on basis of rulebreaking levels of stupid, someone breaking such basic rules deserves the vote

(´・ω・`)

^ #44 2017-11-24 06:30:19

abraker
Mad Scientist

tupsu wrote:

but you're reading far too much into very early tinfoiling to get people into thinking and suspecting others/trying to move from rvs to voting on a slightly stronger basis

Some may prefer to stick to rvs for now since they do not have enough info to go on upon. I compile and organize all info, and I came in when enough info was already available, so have plenty to work with and don't need rvs. That said, this action has the implication of you trying to make others stop analyzing you, which is suspicious.

tupsu wrote:

oh yeah I'm also ready to lynch soner on basis of rulebreaking levels of stupid, someone breaking such basic rules deserves the vote

Isn't soner's only comment thus far be

Soner wrote:

How is this rulebreaking levels of stupid?

You are getting too many inconsistencies. This is strike II

hfT37VC.gif

^ #45 2017-11-24 07:21:14

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

abraker wrote:
tupsu wrote:

but you're reading far too much into very early tinfoiling to get people into thinking and suspecting others/trying to move from rvs to voting on a slightly stronger basis

Some may prefer to stick to rvs for now since they do not have enough info to go on upon. I compile and organize all info, and I came in when enough info was already available, so have plenty to work with and don't need rvs. That said, this action has the implication of you trying to make others stop analyzing you, which is suspicious.

I'm just telling you it was an off-handed comment, read into it as much as you'd like but it really won't lead anywhere. sorry I didn't make it clear enough that it wasn't really a serious accusation.

abraker wrote:
tupsu wrote:

Isn't soner's only comment thus far be

Soner wrote:

How is this rulebreaking levels of stupid?

You are getting too many inconsistencies. This is strike II

I thought you'd notice the random PM e-mail in your inbox? they PM'd the entire game asking if anyone happens to be mafia. notice this:

IppE wrote:

Soner has been warned

Stick to the rules kids, read them if you don't know them.

I would post a screenshot, but I'm not sure that's allowed.

(´・ω・`)

Board footer

Cookie policy