Tuuba Time: 2024-04-20 17:01:22 | Local Time: 2024-04-20 14:01:22

You are not logged in.

^ #46 2018-07-18 22:17:18

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Win]

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

Man would it be funny if I ate my own words and he turned out to be a cyborg just pretending to be daft, but actually planned it out all along.

I'm still convinced that he isn't pretending.

ALSO HE'S TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF IN 3RD PERSON IS THIS EVEN REAL.

I want to vote him now but aaaaaa.

^ #47 2018-07-18 22:22:24

Lefafel
Three-dimensional

fittan wrote:

Player alignments were released at the start of the game, no? I would personally have preferred mod to have said "0-1 neutral" or whatever, with other roles also being 0-1 to add ambiguity to such a low player game, but it is what it is. I'm saying we have no jester or other roles which the win condition of getting lynched.

Oh that's my bad, I didn't revisit the opening post and just read the scenario setup that was posted on monday. Apologies for that, and thank you for clarifying.

^ #48 2018-07-19 00:14:16

abraker
Mad Scientist

IppE wrote:

What if the spinner is conspiring with the cyborgs?

Vote: abraker

Then it would be motorized and my hand wouldn't have spun it

hfT37VC.gif

^ #49 2018-07-19 06:25:10

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Oh wait so the forum mafia also has the jester role? I thought it was only townies vs mafia with no neutral roles.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #50 2018-07-19 10:10:17

IppE
Complaints Department
Website

Oh wait so the forum mafia also has the jester role? I thought it was only townies vs mafia with no neutral roles.

No, there isn't. The setup is in the opening post under the setup details spoiler.

Here it is anyway since you seem to be incapable of understanding:
1 Mafia Goon
1 Mafia Roleblocker

1 Sane Cop
1 Doctor
3 Townies

^ #51 2018-07-19 12:02:39

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

You're quick to assume, mongrel. I was asking in general, not for this specific setup, considering tupsu already gave me all the information I need about the current game.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #52 2018-07-19 23:09:40

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

fittan wrote:

I could place you in the spotlight, if you want me to. We seem to know for a fact that there are no suicidal players in the game but you're drawing an awful amount of attention to yourself.

Care to explain how? I'm just doing my job as a citizen to detect cyber-scum.

^ #53 2018-07-20 04:33:19

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:
fittan wrote:

I could place you in the spotlight, if you want me to. We seem to know for a fact that there are no suicidal players in the game but you're drawing an awful amount of attention to yourself.

Care to explain how? I'm just doing my job as a citizen to detect cyber-scum.

ye, i'll be the first one in the thread to post something worth discussing

Hades Izanami wrote:
Lefafel wrote:

less than convincing logic.

It didn't occur to you that perhaps he felt threatened when they saw they were firstpicked out of nowhere? People tend to panic when in the spotlight, so they try to pass the ball to others, in this case IppE. That being said...

Vote: Aurelianus Augustus

There's nothing of argumentative value in your explanation as to why you voted for Aur (yes im not manually typing it every time and my clipboard is busy with quotes) other than jumping on an established bandwagon, which was the intention of my vote as I feel was pretty clearly stated in the post I made it in. This, however, is (in my opinion) irrelevant unlike you being the third vote on the majority voted person.

That being said:

Lefafel wrote:

Apologies for neglecting...

As there is very little to go by currently, I'll vote based on Hades Izanami's less than convincing logic. Maybe they're trying to stir up arguments for their own benefit? Who knows.

Vote: Hades Izanami

He was never known to be a man of logic, so despite voting for me out of silliness, he doesn't seem like he's capable of scheming like a dirty, filthy cyborg and thus you shouldn't base your vote solely around that.

smells to me like early distancing from fellow scum. I'd like to add that this read has nothing to do with my initial vote on Aur, call it Aur randomly being the top voted person and Hades taking the bait. Why else would Aur post this? I find Lefafel's post(s) not so relevant to this, it's just random voting.

Man would it be funny if I ate my own words and he turned out to be a cyborg just pretending to be daft, but actually planned it out all along.

This post also doesn't make sense to me as anything other than scum distancing. Aur's post quoted above is actually exactly what raised a flag to me and I was waiting for one of you to make a single other post related to one another after this one, hopefully with a bit more of a defence than 'just doing my thing, lol'.

Now,

Hades Izanami wrote:

I wouldnt jump into quick conclusions but Aurelianus fast response is pretty suspicious, given the fact that the first vote was random. Now I wouldnt call IppE the nicest guy in the world, so lets keep an eye on him too.

this post I can't make much out of, it being your first post and all, but still the fact that you later chose to vote for Aur makes me wonder why you even said such a thing. Were you expecting someone to jump on IppE? Meme-voting one another at the start is very common and it's really helpful for town, actually, because it lets town know who's keen to make literally anything out of it. You kind of did, too. Arguably so did I, though it's easy for me to claim it was to bait others into doing something worth making an early read out of.

Sincerely waiting for both of you to tell me to fuck off.

Vote: Hades Izanami.

fittan.gif

^ #54 2018-07-20 04:35:55

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

You suspecting people with the reasoning of "responding fast" is quite... let's keep it civil and say silly. Teaming up right at the start without any clues is one Hell of a lot more suspicious.

also this post is irrelevant and has zero value, just reasonable responding to tb being tb

fittan.gif

^ #55 2018-07-20 16:09:40

zertap
Backend Oni
Website

unvote

^ #56 2018-07-20 16:13:06

zertap
Backend Oni
Website

fittan wrote:

I forget how few we are and how few are needed for majority.

I'll believe this. At the moment I'm not sure who to vote, will need to re-read the thread. I'll post later today.

^ #57 2018-07-20 16:34:41

zertap
Backend Oni
Website

I'm kinda tied between TB and abraker, though I don't have too many reasons to suspect either.
Abraker's jump to a random vote just seemed fishy. And TB being TB.
Though I can't really say a meme-vote would qualify for suspicions at this point.

Lefafel wrote:

So the best case scenario is that he's just an useless friendly, since he cannot be trusted to act logically. Worst case, he's going to kill us all.

Very tempted to vote TB though.

But there is still over 2 days, so I'll wait and see.

^ #58 2018-07-20 17:08:39

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

@fittan
Believe it or not, mate, I was not rping when I said any of those posts you quoted. Looking at it from the perspective of his persona is what made me comment that, not me trying to "distance myself". Honestly I'd be pretty fucked if TB was my fellow cyborg, and there is no reason for me to out him immediately for no reason, out of nowhere, as that'd put us in an even shittier position than we'd be in with him as a fellow cyborg.

You're trying to play the main detective here pretty early, which doesn't do you any good when it comes to not being suspicious.
Still gonna leave IppE as voted, though, as he's never up to any good. Call it intuition.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #59 2018-07-20 19:33:26

tupsu
Sales Manager
Website

Votes

Hades Izanami: 2 (Lefafel, fittan)
IppE: 1 (Aurelianus Augustus)
Lefafel: 1 (abraker)
abraker: 1 (IppE)
Aurelianus Augustus: 1 (Hades Izanami)

23 hours, 27 minutes left.
sorry for no votes yesterday, I got drunk

(´・ω・`)

^ #60 2018-07-20 20:43:56

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

@fittan
Believe it or not, mate, I was not rping when I said any of those posts you quoted. Looking at it from the perspective of his persona is what made me comment that, not me trying to "distance myself".

Every post is in-character in mafia. You know whom your teammate is and will react either differently, not at all, or rather strongly to their actions. Even early on.

You're trying to play the main detective here pretty early, which doesn't do you any good when it comes to not being suspicious.
Still gonna leave IppE as voted, though, as he's never up to any good. Call it intuition.

This depends entirely on what I contribute later. For the moment, though, I really want to hear from TB.

fittan.gif

Board footer

Cookie policy